Pending Dev Review MET - ERT: All Divisions: Winch Script

The suggestion is awaiting dev review.

Connor M.

Developer - Tier 1
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: All Divisions: Winch Script

Division: MET - ERT

Good Morning / Afternoon,

Recently I have been running as Rural within ERT and have noticed that not only Rural but other divisions with Rural vehicles / off-road capable cars would benefit from a winch script

Yes we could grab the tow script and manually add onto these cars however I think it would be cool/interesting to have one that we can do manually

For example, using the following:

--

The reason I came with this suggestion is from a scene I had attended where this would have benefited the roleplay scenario and made it more interesting / fun

Thank you for your time.

Connor M.
ERT Sergeant.

Upvote 2
Suggestion Title: All Divisions: Winch Script

Division: MET - ERT

Good Morning / Afternoon,

Recently I have been running as Rural within ERT and have noticed that not only Rural but other divisions with Rural vehicles / off-road capable cars would benefit from a winch script

Yes we could grab the tow script and manually add onto these cars however I think it would be cool/interesting to have one that we can do manually

For example, using the following:

--

The reason I came with this suggestion is from a scene I had attended where this would have benefited the roleplay scenario and made it more interesting / fun

Thank you for your time.

Connor M.
ERT Sergeant.
Good morning,

Thank you for the suggestion.

We have discussed this thoroughly in ERT Command. After weighing the pros and cons, it has been decided that the suggestion will be moved to the Pending Dev Review suggestions area. Thank you for your input, and we appreciate your understanding regarding this decision.

Please do not hesitate to submit further suggestions in the future.

(RS4) Tony