Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Allow people to retain ERT sub-divs

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

(OM1) Morgan

NHS Operations Managers
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Allow people to retain ERT sub-divs

Division: MET - ERT

With ERT now having 3 sub divisions I feel that it would be great if those that hold these sub divs could retain them when applying to other divisions. ERT would then count to their 1 of 2 divisional limit if they held sub divisions. It seems a shame that people automatically lose access to the sub divisions when they gain another division. I get that ERT are trying to not be used as a stepping stone but they are then losing people from these vital sub divisions by automatically removing those that wish to explore other areas of policing.

I myself would love to be apart of the ERT sub divisions but will not apply due to having to lose them when I choose to explore branches within the police tree

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Thank you for your suggestion.

I will discuss this further with ERT command and come back to you with a decision.

Just an update on this suggestion, this is still currently under review, At this i am unable to give you an update.

+1, I really like this suggestion ARO has always been on my bucket list however I retain other police roles.

Hello,

Your suggestion has been noted and we will respond shortly with a decision

Good Evening,

A discussion has been had between ERT command and SPC, Unfortunately at this time we will be denying this suggestion.

Please do not think this decision was taken lightly, All suggestions are given serious thought and please do ensure to post any more you have in the future!