Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: BMW 530i/530d

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

AndRoidNija14

MET Trainer
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: BMW 530i/530d

Division: MET - ERT

Hi there i was thinking that ERPT in real life they use the BMW 5 series and i was wondering if we could get that in game it would be really nice to get it just more realistic and you see quite a lot in London and Croydon. The Age between 2018/2022.

File(s) attached

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    9.7 KB · Views: 5
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 5
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 5
  • download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 6
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Hi there i was thinking that ERPT in real life they use the BMW 5 series and i was wondering if we could get that in game it would be really nice to get it just more realistic and you see quite a lot in London and Croydon. The Age between 2018/2022.

File(s) attached
These type of vehicles are used within the Advanced Response side of ERPT due to them being higher performance. They're like that in real life since typically Area car drivers are advanced/tpac ticket trained so they can assist with pursuits. I don't see this being added simply because thats not how PoliceMP is set up sadly, so neutral view but I do like the cars.

These type of vehicles are used within the Advanced Response side of ERPT due to them being higher performance. They're like that in real life since typically Area car drivers are advanced/tpac ticket trained so they can assist with pursuits. I don't see this being added simply because thats not how PoliceMP is set up sadly, so neutral view but I do like the cars.
Yeah thats fine no problem

File(s) attached
Good morning,

Thank you for the suggestion, We have Spoke about this in ERT Command and have come to a conclusion,
Unfortunately this will be moved to the Declined suggestions area,

(RS4) Tony