Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: ERT Injuries Package

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.

(TL4) Aiden W

NHS Team Leader
Reaction score
From my time in being in PoliceMP and the civilian division, I've noticed a lot of ERT don't exactly know how to roleplay their injuries. I feel like it would be great to have something like an injuries package so they understand how to RP injuries based on different scenes and scenarios they are put in. It would be nice to see this so scenes are a lot more realistic from a clinical point of view. Or even something that is explained when PCSOs go through their college training so they aren't clueless when rping their injuries and telling LAS their vitals etc..

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Moving to divisional suggestions

Personally, wouldn't be a bad idea! Could also help them when treating injuries in conjunction with their FRB training

I honestly believe that all medical packages should be doubled and also act as injury information packages. Especially in LAS burns/trauma etc packages, FRB, FRA should teach the other side of the treatment, for example symptoms it has how it affects vitals etc.

That allows people to go more advanced and learn both sides at the same time.

Love the Idea Will Create a lot More fun Medical Roleplay scenes Including Met and NHS +1

Yeah or something on the lines of a self-training package that they could open I the event of an injury and see how to react. I would be more than happy to liaise with an LAS Trainer to create a simple self learning package for ERT to be added onto the Band 1 Trainings if possible.

Good evening, this is a great idea, we would need assistance from LAS command putting this package together. I would suggest a self learning package to be sent to every division within the server. For now as this has come to ERT I will be accepting it. If LAS command could contact us to discuss further that would be great.