Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Remembrance Car

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Tony

MET Trainer
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Remembrance Car

Division: MET - ERT

As we are fast approching November Altho still far away, I feel we should start getting a Event garage for ERT, For Special occasions, Like Pride, Remembrance day and other Events we may celebrate in the uk.

File(s) attached

Attachments

• Poppy 1.jpg
    Poppy 1.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 14
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think we should be able to use them all year round. I know my local constabulary do.

so would devs add it for 1 day use every year probs not
Be able to use it for the whole of November I reckon. Then with perms from Sgt after that. Or have it restricted to ERT command garage

Be able to use it for the whole of November I reckon. Then with perms from Sgt after that. Or have it restricted to ERT command garage
Even having a /sv Command for Band2+ would work if they added it.

Suggestion Title: Remembrance Car

Division: MET - ERT

As we are fast approching November Altho still far away, I feel we should start getting a Event garage for ERT, For Special occasions, Like Pride, Remembrance day and other Events we may celebrate in the uk.

File(s) attached
Good morning,

Thank you for the suggestion.

We have discussed this thoroughly in ERT Command. After weighing the pros and cons, it has been decided that the suggestion will be moved to the declined suggestions area. Thank you for your input, and we appreciate your understanding regarding this decision.

Please do not hesitate to submit further suggestions in the future.

(RS4) Tony