Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: rural motor bike

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieran89

MET Trainer
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: rural motor bike

Division: MET - ERT

my suggestion is a rural motor bike i dont know about the met but around where i live (yorkshire) the police have off road motorbikes to deal with rural crime woods, countryside etc i think it would be a great vehicle for rural as it would help to get to hard to reach places on mispers and tight locations where vehicles dont normally go

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Good Evening,

I have forwarded your request to the rest of the ERT Command team for feedback

RTPC have rural motorcycles, you can always request their assistance enhancing cross divisional scene interactions :)

RTPC have rural motorcycles, you can always request their assistance enhancing cross divisional scene interactions :)
rural should have accsess to rural vehicles tho dont understand how a rural bike would be in an traffic divisions garage when they deal with pulling over cars and fts

rural should have accsess to rural vehicles tho dont understand how a rural bike would be in an traffic divisions garage when they deal with pulling over cars and fts
I believe the theory is that RTPC is the division that can get solo (motorcycle) tickets, but don't quote me on that.

I am still a firm believer in cross-divisional involvement however since the implementation of Advanced drivers within ARO, I also believe this to be a viable suggestion.

Good Evening,

We will be sending this to SM for final say

Typically the only division in any UK police force to have motor bikes is the traffic unit due to their specific training and usecases.

In-game we have the off road bike for when we conduct an FTS on a offroad bike that is more likely to go off road with it.

Good Evening.

After having spoke with the rest of ERT command and being sent for review with SM and SPC, we will be moving this suggestion to DECLINED . At this time we will not be looking to be asking for or implementing motorbikes for rural.

Thank you for your suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.