Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Rural uniform

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

HOORIE

NHS Trainer
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Rural uniform

Division: MET - ERT

i think it would be cool for Rural to have its own uniform because rural is diffrent from normal ert rural uniform should be like a not dirty but country side unniform

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Can you provide a picture of an IRL counterpart uniform please, I’d just like to picture what you’re thinking

Hello from the City

Im sure the ACC @(C1) Syke will invest in some walking boots and a wind breaker?

On a serious note, Rural Crime is fictional, therefore the uniforms to be used are just ERT.

Hello from the City

Im sure the ACC @(C1) Syke will invest in some walking boots and a wind breaker?

On a serious note, Rural Crime is fictional, therefore the uniforms to be used are just ERT.
Could do with some wellies really.

Suggestion Title: Rural uniform

Division: MET - ERT

i think it would be cool for Rural to have its own uniform because rural is diffrent from normal ert rural uniform should be like a not dirty but country side unniform

Good morning,

Thank you for the suggestion.

We have discussed this thoroughly in ERT Command. After weighing the pros and cons, it has been decided that the suggestion will be moved to the Pending Dev Review suggestions area. Thank you for your input, and we appreciate your understanding regarding this decision.

Please do not hesitate to submit further suggestions in the future.

(RS4) Tony

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your suggestion. In real life, Rural Crime Units use the same uniform as other officers within the same division, as such, from a Senior Police Command viewpoint, this suggestion will unfortunately be moved to declined. We really appreciate you taking the time to submit this and please do not hesitate to suggest further improvements should you have any

Many thanks

(E2) Kior12
Chief Inspector