Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: Safer Nights / Night Time Economy

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.

Refract

Subscriber
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Safer Nights / Night Time Economy

Division: MET - ERT

Safer Nights / Night Time Economy teams to Police City Centre at night in a carrier, meaning more RP regarding D&D and Public order incidents allowing ERT to have more involvement.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I like this idea - would likely be something ERT Command can do as a mini-op on a regular basis to get a good number involved.

So in terms of a carrier the only ones currently in game are for TSG. We did use to have a vivaro van however that I could see if this is still available

It would be a good engagement between ERT and SLT, RP of uniform standards so that those on the carrier should be wearing HI-VIS and Hat.

Briefing opportunities of certain bars/clubs, walkthroughs of bars/clubs.

Think there would come a decent ammount of RP opportunties for ERT to be involved with and more thinking of the offences that could be in play along with Officer personal discretion.

I love this idea

Having this sort of the specific patrol areas such as the north of the city (Hollywood Boulevard area) would be amazing, and help to spread units and civs out too! That is where all the nightclubs and stuff are anyway.

Good Evening,

I am please to let you know that your suggestion has been accepted by the command team. Myself and Billz will be working on this as a joint tasking. There is no timeframe on this but we hope to bring you further news soon!

Moving to accepted devisional suggestions