Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Some protection mask for TSG near fires

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Tiago Lobo

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Some protection mask for TSG near fires

Division: MET - ERT

Add some sort kind of a protection mask for TSG to wear in violent riots, this is because in the last building clearance in a drug house, it was a open place so some things were on fire, I lost some health due to this, so I'm asking if it's possible to add a protection mask.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
However IRL TSG can deal with movoltov being thrown at shields etc
Oh yeah, that I understand, but from the original suggestion he mentions things being on fie in a building, that would be a stay safe and request LFB.

If there is anything involving fire TSG would retreat, and request LFB. Therefore we don't require any BA.

Suggestion Title: Some protection mask for TSG near fires

Division: MET - ERT

Add some sort kind of a protection mask for TSG to wear in violent riots, this is because in the last building clearance in a drug house, it was a open place so some things were on fire, I lost some health due to this, so I'm asking if it's possible to add a protection mask.

Good morning,

Thank you for the suggestion.

We have discussed this thoroughly in ERT Command. After weighing the pros and cons, it has been decided that the suggestion will be moved to the declined suggestions area. Thank you for your input, and we appreciate your understanding regarding this decision.

Please do not hesitate to submit further suggestions in the future.

(RS4) Tony