Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: TSG SUV

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amp11

MET Trainer
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: TSG SUV

Division: MET - ERT

Maybe a car for TSG, I’m not talking about for riots etc.. we can use the vans for that however it would be great to have a car to get around in when playing as PSU. It would benefit us it a few ways one being easier mobility (faster). A few days back me and sm1 else went to a call about a fight and be time we got there, all the officers on since had been assaulted. Another reason is that it would be good to do traffic stops as PSU, this mean more RP for us. When I’m on as PSU there is 0 reason to be in a van, every 999/panic I attend we never use the van.

So overall I think we should get like an suv (something like the image bellow) I ain’t saying the vans are shit because I love them when rping as TSG it’s just for PSU

Many thanks,
Amp

File(s) attached

Attachments

• IMG_1908.jpeg
    IMG_1908.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 13
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Good evening,

After a chat with ERT command we have come to the conclusion that we will not be looking to implement this or put this further to the development team. This is because TSG have vans and that is their sole vehicle. TSG will continue to utilise vans whilst as PSU as they are used as PT as well, therefor I will be moving this to DECLINED.

Thank you for taking the time to suggest this.

ERT Command

Status
Not open for further replies.