Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: Weekly TSG Incident.

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OneUniqueLAD

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Weekly TSG Incident.

Division: MET - ERT

I believe TSG should have a weekly event. Given the announcement about a weekly major incident I don't know if this is something that could form part of that or what.

My reason for the suggestion is that it can be tough to get deployments in as it's dependent on you being online when TSG is required (mostly). This is evident on the fairly low amount of deployments on the public sheet. A weekly event would allow TSG to come on and get deployments in easily as they would know they're garenteed an incident. Also this would ensure that we're using our training more often. As we're getting a few weekly events now try not to make it clash with others however I see no reason these TSG events still couldn't incorporate other divisions such as LAS and LFB etc. TSG is a fun division and it would be good to be able to get more deployments in.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion, as announced today at discord by our commissioner about weekly Monday operations, rest assured all police command will be implementing scenes for all divisions. On top of that ERT command will also be adding more more scenes for TSG in the coming days. Therefore will be moving this suggestion as accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.