Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: Allow RAPTOR to use certain U/M cars in addition to their specific vehicles

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.

Gingerninja

Police Constable
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Allow RAPTOR to use certain U/M cars in addition to their specific vehicles

Division: MET - RTPC

Hello,

Just to make this clear out of the gate, this is not a suggestion for new vehicles, or changes to any vehicles, I understand RTPC has just received a new garage and it seems to be very good. The point I would like to raise is that RAPTOR have had multiple cars removed from the subdivision, specifically our unmarked estate cars. These vehicles include: the unmarked G31 and the unmarked cupra estate. My suggestion is that we make certain U/M estate cars available for RAPTOR units to use while on as RAPTOR. These vehicles would not be for use solely by the RAPTOR team (they would still be able to be used by TPAC units), just as an alternative for us to use, giving us more choice and diversity in the RAPTOR vehicles out on London's roads. This would be a simple policy change and require no development input (to my knowledge)

Thanks for considering,

TL1 Gingerninja

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello. We have now updated the Raptor cars. As such i will move this to ACCEPTED