Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Callsigns

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

(RS6) Darren

Sergeant
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Callsigns

Division: MET - RTPC

I think as rtpc we should have different call signs for what we are trained in e.g adv and tpac as if there is a fts we can't tell if theres tpac on or all adv so would make it time consuming for civs and also us as adv drivers if they are planning an fts and it can't go ahead due to no tpac on and they would have to end that scene and for rtpc we have done comms etc and no tpac on so it would be a waste of time
Another example is
Psco have there callsigns
Cw10 is ert
Oc10+ is adv and tpac so it's very confusing

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I don't really see a merit in this. It would only be temporary as you are advanced for such a short time. You should listen to the DRA where they state their driver level and just not offer to make way if you're advanced as well. It should also be said when calling up. Ie. State 5 advanced or st5 TPAC

Yeah I get that but I mean as civ also it's a waste of time planning an fts if there's only advanced on but I get theres a 2 week probation which is obviously learning then you go tpac but it's the same as pcsos. pcsos could be trained to ert in less than a week but they still have seperate call signs

Adv Drivers imho should have a higher callsign, not to segregate them however to make it easier for people to know how many we have of X.

Same can be said for bikes, Either higher or lower

No need what so ever. If people need your driver level, you call up over the radio. Callsigns don't effect it what so ever.

No need what so ever. If people need your driver level, you call up over the radio. Callsigns don't effect it what so ever.
yeah but as civs we arent allowed to type in chat or call over the radio or even have the radio on so as i say we wont no if we can fts or not due to callsigns all being same for each level of rtpc?

Hi Darren.Gilmour,

Thank you for your suggestion.
As mentioned above, the short time that we have Advanced assets is not worth the adjustment of our callsigns. We won't be looking to implement anything on this.

Thanks again.

Chinny