Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Car suggestion

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Hazza.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Car suggestion

Division: MET - RTPC

I don't know where to put this, so I decided to make a thread,

This is a more personnel decision so feel free to decline if you don't wish to do so (It is a paid purchase car so that adds on to the reasons why this may be declined)

I know we have a COLP version of this car but I would absolutely love for this car to be in game, its used IRL (I think) and is really clean, also I know RTPC have just have a garage redo but still wanted to put this suggestion in to ask and make you guys aware

Will attach link here-

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Suggestion Title: Car suggestion

Division: MET - RTPC

I don't know where to put this, so I decided to make a thread,

This is a more personnel decision so feel free to decline if you don't wish to do so (It is a paid purchase car so that adds on to the reasons why this may be declined)

I know we have a COLP version of this car but I would absolutely love for this car to be in game, its used IRL (I think) and is really clean, also I know RTPC have just have a garage redo but still wanted to put this suggestion in to ask and make you guys aware

Will attach link here-
Hi Haychh,
We previously had a car similar to this in the garage but was removed with the uphaul. We are currently happy with are set of vehicles and as such I will move this to declined.
Many thanks,
Leo OT1