Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Driver Level

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

L974

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Driver Level

Division: MET - RTPC

Adv Driver - Contact + Spikes

TPAC Driver - Contact + Spikes + TPAC

From my knowledge, this it how it works irl the MET and I believe in majority of forces.

I understand the server has been doing it the way it has for some time, but I just don't believe it's how it is in real life which therefore I have this suggestion wanted it to be changed.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Often after a new intake for RTPC, there's 1-2 TPAC to like 9 advanced. This can make it difficult to attend multiple fts' due to the lack of TPAC available.

So that would leave advanced to be able to do tac Contact?

The reason that Advanced Trained Divers are able to use Tactical Contact to bring a pursuit to an end in real life is due to the fact that once Tactical Contact is performed, the Vehicle will hit either a Barrier, a wall, a fence or something of the sort and will be unable to continue driving.

However, due to GTA physics, in most cases the vehicle will just perform a three-point turn and continue driving, especially if it is an AI.

In my opinion, how it’s working in the game at the moment is just fine. TC is done as a last cause and the TPAC units are behind and ready to box them in after the TC, ensuring that the pursuit doesn’t continue.

-1 from me unfortunately.

Hello, thanks for the suggestion.

In the server Advanced drivers are swiftly trained up to TPAC standard so i don't believe this change would be effective, as ultimately after each intake we will have no Advanced drivers.

I will be moving this to DECLINED