Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Matrixboard

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidan

Reaction score
Website
policemp.com
Suggestion Title: Matrixboard

Division: MET - RTPC

Is it possible to allow RTPC cars that do not have matrix built in to be able to use /togglematrixboard I think this would be a great addition. It allows us to provide messages and signals to drivers. I've heard a couple of people mentioning that it would be a great idea, but they have never actually made a suggestion. This is more of a dev suggestion rather than divisional.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Suggestion Title: Matrixboard

Division: MET - RTPC

Is it possible to allow RTPC cars that do not have matrix built in to be able to use /togglematrixboard I think this would be a great addition. It allows us to provide messages and signals to drivers. I've heard a couple of people mentioning that it would be a great idea, but they have never actually made a suggestion. This is more of a dev suggestion rather than divisional.
Dear Zidan,

This is something we have looked at in the past for the reasons mentioned. There are two main reasons why we don't have the matrix board:
1. It is a very intense server resource so if it was added to multiple vehicles, it would drastically impact server and individual performance
2. It is currently unique to Highways as a USP to increase their uniqueness.

Thank you,
Leo OS2

Status
Not open for further replies.