Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: New DRA

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max H

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: New DRA

Division: MET - RTPC

I thought of this thing in DRA, where it determines the environment and surroundings. You could say ''DRA is as follows, vehicle Low, ped low, environmental surroundings low. Roads are dry and suitable for heavy breaking'' You could say that, meaning if you were in sandy and some palm trees surrounded it. You would describe the surroundings and inform others that are making way that tactics are limited or are free to perform at a safe place. Willing to hear other opinions on it though :)

Cheers

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Would you not wait and just say that when you are in a different channel.

Would you not wait and just say that when you are in a different channel.
You can still mention it at the first instance to inform others on what the safety risk is

Vehicle density , pedestrian density and the weather conditions are the safety risk.

Vehicle density , pedestrian density and the weather conditions are the safety risk.
Yes, but having that shows. Will tac contact be a thing, what methods am i going to suggest

You would just keep the DRA short and simple and just wait to say when you get into your sperate channel without holding up comms

You would just keep the DRA short and simple and just wait to say when you get into your sperate channel without holding up comms
MP MP Is not holding up comms at all. Its a priority to get units towards and say over radio, If someone needs to do a priority message like shots fired. Then by all means that's fine, by MP MP is never holding up comms

Im not saying that the MP MP is holding up comms I am saying that the environmental surroundings part is holding up comms

Suggestion Title: New DRA

Division: MET - RTPC

I thought of this thing in DRA, where it determines the environment and surroundings. You could say ''DRA is as follows, vehicle Low, ped low, environmental surroundings low. Roads are dry and suitable for heavy breaking'' You could say that, meaning if you were in sandy and some palm trees surrounded it. You would describe the surroundings and inform others that are making way that tactics are limited or are free to perform at a safe place. Willing to hear other opinions on it though :)

Cheers

Hello Max,

first of all, thank you for the suggestion. In the near future, we are not planning to change the current structure of Dynamic Risk Assesment. The DRA’s should be short and quick to not obstruct the Control 1 channel. We understand where you are coming from, however if anyone issuing authorizations (RTPC TL+) has any concerns or questions regarding your surroundings, they will let you know and ask as they are briefed on this,

Thank you and have a good evening,

Jakub0408 OS4

Status
Not open for further replies.