Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RAPTOR & Donator Vehicles

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

(HA1) Lewis.

Media Team
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: RAPTOR & Donator Vehicles

Division: MET - RTPC

Hello,

My suggestion is that RAPTOR Units should be able to use the vehicles they have payed for, Tac Ops, CoLP, etc. Whilst RAPTOR do have access to some very nice cars I would like to have the choice to use a car I have purchased, I don't really know why were not allowed to already.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
You are allowed to use the golf as raptor, not the others unfortunately. I would agree with you that we should be able to use the rest of the donor vehicles, excluding the ford f150, as raptor vehicles since we have purchased them.

It's a sub division, Command can limit what vehicle can be used.

Suggestion Title: RAPTOR & Donator Vehicles

Division: MET - RTPC

Hello,

My suggestion is that RAPTOR Units should be able to use the vehicles they have payed for, Tac Ops, CoLP, etc. Whilst RAPTOR do have access to some very nice cars I would like to have the choice to use a car I have purchased, I don't really know why were not allowed to already.
Hi Lewis,

At this time, we will not be looking into implementing this suggestion. Sub-division vehicles are down to command discretion and most of the donator vehicles do not fill in line with RAPTOR its aims. i.e. cars like the donator ford raptor for example are not appropriate for the sub-division.
The unmarked golf is permitted should you wish to use that.

Many thanks for the suggestion,
Leo OT1