Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC Audi S3 Speeds

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.
Status
Not open for further replies.

(HA1) Lewis.

Media Team
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: RTPC Audi S3 Speeds

Division: MET - RTPC

Hello,

In the RTPC Garage we have 2 Audi S3, one marked & one unmarked.
whilst these are very nice cars they aren't very fast compared to other RTPC cars.
Is there anyway these could be made slightly faster? I'm not a dev and have no idea how any of this works but I could imagine it can be done?
Thanks

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
i aint a dev but its pretty easy for them to do this, just have top change 1 line in one of the vehicle meta files

Suggestion Title: RTPC Audi S3 Speeds

Division: MET - RTPC

Hello,

In the RTPC Garage we have an Audi S3,
whilst this is a very nice car it isn't very fast compared to other RTPC cars.
Is there anyway this could be made slightly faster? I'm not a dev and have no idea how any of this works but I could imagine it can be done?
Thanks
I do agree with this, whilst in the EA server it seems quite slower to other vehicles.

I agree with this suggestion, the main thing is the acceleration is a bit sluggish considering its a small ish car, you would expect it to be a bit more nimble. This is the the one thing that stops me using the car

Indeed, the S3 is one of, if not the slowest vehicle we have in terms of top speeds, and I believe the marked is slower than the unmarked

Replying to the points that Lexi and RudeDark made, the S3 in terms of acceleration should actually be quicker then cars such as the G31/X5s due to it having a faster 0-60 time, I’m unsure about higher speed acceleration but it’s not a slow car by any means, however in game it feels slower then the Skoda which should be slower.

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion.

We are currently looking at changing some aspects of RTPC and our garage will be looked at in time.

As such, i will move this to PENDING DEV REVIEW

Due to the removal of this vehicle from the RTPC garage, I will move this to declined.

Thanks For the suggestion and feel free to suggest more in the future.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.