Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC Raptor BMW X5

• Thread starter Deleted member 5106
  • Start date
The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.
D

Deleted member 5106

Suggestion Title: RTPC Raptor BMW X5

Division: MET - RTPC

This is NOT a NEW vehicle suggestion, just a vehicle transfer request to add another marked vehicle in raptor garage.

Maybe move the BMW X5 Hybrid into the raptor garage and just add a “RAPTOR X” sticker into the back window with a different number to the rest of them and bam you’re done! Just adds another marked car into the garage and yeah - would be cool to see:) open for opinions/feedback. Also have a video of this x5 rather than a rubbish screenshot!

Attachments

• IMG_9339.jpg
    IMG_9339.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 14
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Honestly not a bad shout, there’s two of the X5 models almost identical bar the colour so moving the grey one over to the RAPTOR garage would mean no real loss to the rest of the division’s available vehicles.

And the added benefit that RAPTOR do not have a full off road capable car in their garage and are not allowed to drive regular TPAC cars therefore this would genuinely benefit the team.

Honestly not a bad shout, there’s two of the X5 models almost identical bar the colour so moving the grey one over to the RAPTOR garage would mean no real loss to the rest of the division’s available vehicles.

And the added benefit that RAPTOR do not have a full off road capable car in their garage and are not allowed to drive regular TPAC cars therefore this would genuinely benefit the team.
I didn’t even think of that! That’s such a valid point about off road capabilities. That’s very true and definitely needs to be evaluated by command!!

This is an excellent idea, It’s an amazing car and would be a really nice addition to the RAPTOR fleet as well as being a marked car it is also capable of off road which our current fleet isn’t. We wouldn’t really be taking any vehicles from the standard garage either. They still have the choice of the Unmarked X5, X5 Eco & GO5. We wouldn’t even need the sticker in the rear window, would be nice but I’m sure it wouldn’t be a priority. Would love to see this implemented.

I think this is a great suggestion, brings a second marked RAPTOR vehicle as currently there is only one, really good car for RAPTOR and brings an off-road capability which will show its uses as our focus is on bikes. As Kube said, it could be re-skinned from the grey X5 and wouldn't affect the RTPC fleet as we have other marked/unmarked X5's. It's a very good suggestion in my opinion, would love to see it be added.

Suggestion Title: RTPC Raptor BMW X5

Division: MET - RTPC

This is NOT a NEW vehicle suggestion, just a vehicle transfer request to add another marked vehicle in raptor garage.

Maybe move the BMW X5 Hybrid into the raptor garage and just add a “RAPTOR X” sticker into the back window with a different number to the rest of them and bam you’re done! Just adds another marked car into the garage and yeah - would be cool to see:) open for opinions/feedback. Also have a video of this x5 rather than a rubbish screenshot!
Any update on this please?

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion.

We are currently looking at changing some aspects of RTPC and our garage will be looked at in time.

As such, i will move this to DECLINED