Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC Raptor callsign

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

BenWC

Police Constable
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: RTPC Raptor callsign

Division: MET - RTPC

Add a raptor callsign to RTPC to allow us to stand out and use realistic callsigns. Makes the specific units stand out instead of just a really high number, e.g. of the Sierra callsign for SEG, I feel it would help out other divisions and control in identifying us. I don't think this will be too confusing as the name is in the callsign, and ERT use CW1-4, CW10+, CW50+(to my knowledge) and CW100+ which arguably, is more confusing to new members to learn and remember than just "raptor".

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Suggestion Title: RTPC Raptor callsign

Division: MET - RTPC

Add a raptor callsign to RTPC to allow us to stand out and use realistic callsigns. Makes the specific units stand out instead of just a really high number, e.g. of the Sierra callsign for SEG, I feel it would help out other divisions and control in identifying us. I don't think this will be too confusing as the name is in the callsign, and ERT use CW1-4, CW10+, CW50+(to my knowledge) and CW100+ which arguably, is more confusing to new members to learn and remember than just "raptor".
Really like it, would be great to have! +1

I mean, from my knowledge they used the RAPTOR callsign irl anyway. +1

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion.

This has been extensively discussed not so long ago in one of the band/EA channel. Ultimately if Raptor is to get it's own call signs, every sub-division should have its own callsigns which simply won't happen. It's confusing enough for new players as it is.

Thanks