The suggestion is awaiting dev review.

ArinZima

MET Trainer
Reaction score
Website
arinzima.com
Suggestion Title: SEG Junction Command

Division: MET - RTPC

I've noticed the other day that junctions have these green spheres around them when debugging. Is it possible to get a command, /blockjunction?

This command will stop all traffic within and around the junction, once the RTPC officer that initiated the command leaves the junction circle, traffic resumes as normal.

Or something similar, I dunno

Upvote 0
This sounds good but doing the command could go wrong and be time consuming so maybe a script that if we do /roadblockon then it turns the green sphere red and disabled traffic movement until we leave the sphere (the junction) and then have /roadblockoff to disable. However depends on if the devs can do it.

Hey Arin!

As much as I think this would be extremely helpful and effective if done correctly, I don't think this would be very time saving for seg convoys due to our speeds and time constraints.

The idea of using it for roadblocks could possibly work, but could also cause issues further down the line with regards to it not removing, bugging out, causing further accidents etc.

I will bring this forward to the command team for discussion, but don't personally think it would work given the circumstances

Hey Arin, after bringing this to the command team we've decided to push this to Dev review to get their input on the feasibility of it and see what they can do with it :)