Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: Team building for RTPC

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Team building for RTPC

Division: MET - RTPC

I believe RTPC could benefit from fun nights, team-building activities, etc. In RTPC, there is almost an inner circle and an outer. Golf, etc., could help build up friendships and release tension within the division.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Recently Joe and I have been leading multiplayer activities the past couple Evenings/Nights.
While unofficial, anyone is welcome to join in and I hope it can help break down those newcomer nerves within the recent intake and allow these said friendships to form in a fun environment.

Regarding the suggestion for Command lead fun-nights and team building activities in game, I do believe perhaps once the new intake is trained through their ADV, TPAC and other optional packages, when the load is lessened, it may be a nice idea to have some activities of the sort, however I do understand the B2+ team is under a lot of pressure on their current projects and that has to be respected.

Hello Myles,

Thank you for your suggestion, I am currently in the process of looking at more Fun nights/Team building exercises to help make the division more active and strengthen our team,

We are more than happy to receive suggestions for these when people think of them and will endeavour to make these more frequent

OS3 JohnnySp8