Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: TPAC Positions + Other implementations

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

BenWC

Police Constable
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: TPAC Positions + Other implementations

Division: MET - RTPC

I think something good to implement or to be used more would be the positions of cars within a box, having been within RTPC for a very long time now I think I can see I've seen most if not everything you can throw at traffic police, while there is many areas we can improve on, change & implement, I feel this would be a good first step as when myself and other TPAC assets have boxed in this specific way it is absolutely so much easier and efficient in so many ways, from the primary unit being able to just sit there and coordinate while not having to move out of a position they already have an inch, and such what is the point in moving from it when assets behind can fill the other positions.

With the primary already in a key position, secondary assets can simply just gain the speed and distance quickly to box the vehicle in from the front, and so on with the third & forth asset. I believe this is just a thousand times more efficient and easier, as this can be done during pre-emptive tactics as well, where the front car could actually obscure the secondary and third cars intentions/movements as they pull out to get a box on, and as stated the primary car already holding a viable position.

A second implementation I'd like to see myself, is a state system for strikes going from state amber to state red then a strike strike. Which would some sort go like; 'state amber' to get ready / bunch up, then moving into a 'state red' which will be immediately followed by a 'strike strike' where assets will move into a box or specific tactic chosen. I feel this would help communications massively and make them more efficiently for everybody to understand and 'turn on' in a way and be prepared, and is just a set script which helps in general, across the division or multiple divisions.

File(s) attached

Attachments

• TPACILLUSTRATION.png
    TPACILLUSTRATION.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 30
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
sounds good, but I can see it causing an RTC every time LOL.

sounds good, but I can see it causing an RTC every time LOL.
Probably shouldn't be a pursuit trained driver if you're crashing every time for a simple box icl

I'd personally have to disagree with this. I feel that the tactics we utilise at this time have no issues, and are easy enough to perform

I'd personally have to disagree with this. I feel that the tactics we utilise at this time have no issues, and are easy enough to perform
There's a billion issues, starting with there's no need for primary unit to be changing their position when they have a car in place behind the suspects car already. Been on numerous occasions where the front car just can't swing about from space and had no need to anyway and therefore can't properly position or hits the car itself.

I have actually used this tactic within other servers, and all I can say is that it defo works better. On that clip, both cars had to pass but with the suggestion, only the secondary car has to pass which makes it easier. So i'm unsure why people are finding it more confusing.

Good evening,

Thank you for your suggestion. This topic has come up before and has subsequently been declined. The way we currently work TPAC tactics, specifically boxes, works for in-game perfectly fine.

We don't intend to change the way TPAC boxes are carried out in terms of the positions and movements of vehicles behind the subject vehicle.

Please also note; we expect RTPC members to use only approved and trained tactics. Any other method is not approved nor to be undertaken in the server and is subject to disciplinary actions.

Regards,

RTPC Command