Declined MET - Warning Marker

The suggestion has been declined.

AidanSolberg

Subscriber
Reaction score
I think the warning markers need to be updated to reflect what information would be held on PNC. For example, if a person has come to police attention and they have mental health issues or other ailments that would affect their capacity to make decisions or communicate, they would have a marker to show that.

This would be particularly beneficial for the scenario where a person calls 999 to state a male is wandering around, appears intoxicated, and committing low-level offences. Officers attend and identify that they are suffering from an acute MH issue - if there is a warning marker to reflect that, the relevant help can be arranged for that individual, rather than taking them to custody whereby the issue would be exacerbated.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I don't quite see how this would aid immersion into the game from an RP stand point - civs have the option to add medical records to their profile in CAD along with notes. In the worst case scenario they can do a /me or yellow text it.

Also when you interact with an AI it will show up with information regarding what you see on the left hand side, for example if they their eyes are red from drugs or look intoxicated.

Hello @AidanSolberg ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and suggestion.

After careful consideration, we've concluded that we will not be moving forward with your suggestion regarding Warning Markers. While we see the thought and merit behind your idea, it doesn't align with our current development roadmap.

We understand this might be disappointing, but please know that your voice is important to us, and every suggestion is taken seriously and reviewed thoroughly.

Best regards,
Intrise