Declined Missing Persons DB

The suggestion has been declined.

(TL3) Nosferatu19XX

NHS Team Leader
Reaction score
It would be cool to have a missing persons DB, possibly built into CAD somehow, where Civ's can list their missing persons. Could be used for multi-civ misper's, dead bodies discovered and police investigating next of kin etc. Could allow for some very expansive roleplay. Ability to add a photo of the civ so that any partial matches or John/Jane Doe's could also be identified would be cool

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Perhaps a marker on the CAD that can placed on to mark them missing? That will flash up if searched. I know it can be done for weapons, under investigation etc so would be a nice addition. +1 from me

Perhaps a marker on the CAD that can placed on to mark them missing? That will flash up if searched. I know it can be done for weapons, under investigation etc so would be a nice addition. +1 from me
I like how Jinpooh has interpreted this suggestion. A marker would be a great way to do it.

There's already an option for missing person under markers/flags

Hello @(TL3) Nosferatu19XX ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and suggestion.

After careful consideration, we've concluded that we will not be moving forward with your suggestion regarding Missing Persons flag on CAD. While we see the thought and merit behind your idea, it is already available..

Best regards,
Intrise