Declined Moderation UI

The suggestion has been declined.

Salt

Reaction score
Have a reporting system - Player does /report and follows the steps. Then mods can look at reports instead of people bombarding chat with "MOD URGENT MOD URGENT "

Would be a lot easier for us game mods and I can imagine wouldn’t be too hard to implement?

In the report feature there should be an option for moderators to respond back to people in these reports instead of us having to come out and ruining the whole “real life immersion”

Obviously if needed we would come out but you get my point

Please see below an example of a UI

Video attached:

With this exact one above ^ you can see players inventory so would help with modders that have spawned guns / illegal items etc

Attachments

• IMG_0366.jpeg
    IMG_0366.jpeg
    272.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It would be cool if it pops up and also had like a "claim" option so that we know which mod is going to which request

especially when there is like 2 different mod request

I like this, similar to how it works in TruckersMP. If you can get the game to clip itself for the person reporting too that would be very useful.

Potentially. But this is very similar to the ticket support system.

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Whilst I do like the UI, I would be against turning the game into a live ticket system or a live chat. The set-up we have with Discord does work quite and well, and a lot of the data which is mentioned in the scrip, also is there just not displayed.

Thanks