Pending New Commands For New Radio (For Elgato Stream Deck Users)

The suggestion is Pending for review

Anojan

MET Trainer
Reaction score
Commands In text chat so channels can easily be changed using the stream deck since the new radio update the original stream deck setup that forbesee made for us (radio commands) don't work

Just Imagine you DSU in a pursuit with RTPC and your trying to fiddle with radio to change to the right channel Like I don't know how other people do it but its difficult for me
This would really change it for us stream deck users

EDIT:
new commands such as /r i1 for interops1 or /r p1 for prsuit1 etc

I'm hoping for this to be added in the February update if it get accepted

Last edited:
100% would be a good idea in general because even for me it’s hard doing the pg up and down and then trying to click the top of the radio off at the same time as going 120mph and then switching back to main ops1 for auth and switching back it gets very hard during rtpc pursuits once I thought I was in the right channel doing oh up and down and was in firearms for ages doing the comms

100% would be a good idea in general because even for me it’s hard doing the pg up and down and then trying to click the top of the radio off at the same time as going 120mph and then switching back to main ops1 for auth and switching back it gets very hard during rtpc pursuits once I thought I was in the right channel doing oh up and down and was in firearms for ages doing the comms
you dont need to have the radio open to use pgup and pgdn keys (y)

Interesting, maybe time for a bug report as its great for me without having to open it

Hmm that is interesting. The radio hotkeys are simple the "pg up"& "pg dn" keys. It should not require the radio open.

For those of you that it's not working for, are you using 100% keyboards?

Hmm that is interesting. The radio hotkeys are simple the "pg up"& "pg dn" keys. It should not require the radio open.

It works for me on a 100% Keyboard but you still have no confirmation on what channel you are in without having the radio open
also
in a pursuit at 90mph(DSU) It is more practical to press one stream deck button to change channel rather than 5 (shift f2 and pg up up up etc)

Also Stream decks are available on mobile for 2.58 a month
If you don't have money then download "Google Opinion Rewards" It gives you small amounts of cash for surveys and receipts based on what shops you go its made by google
If you rich then by the actual thing for £159.99

So what Im saying this should apply to everyone with or without a stream deck

I’m using keyboard and it works but you obviously can’t see what channel you are in and it’s awkward when your in the wrong channel go up on more and in another wrong channel

It works for me on a 100% Keyboard but you still have no confirmation on what channel you are in without having the radio open
also
it shows in the bottom right, next to your shouting/whisper/normal volume indication

on stream deck make a multi-action, then sit in game and work out the buttons you press to get to a certain ch, mimic this with a keybind on stream deck and sorted

Commands In text chat so channels can easily be changed using the stream deck since the new radio update the original stream deck setup that forbesee made for us (radio commands) don't work

Just Imagine you DSU in a pursuit with RTPC and your trying to fiddle with radio to change to the right channel Like I don't know how other people do it but its difficult for me
This would really change it for us stream deck users

EDIT:
new commands such as /r i1 for interops1 or /r p1 for prsuit1 etc
Pg up and Pg down work for changing category's and channels

I loved the commands you could use for the old radio script. Could simply do /f channelnumber in text chat and was so much easier, especially when mid pursuit. Page up/down doesn't work for me either, therefore makes it difficult trying to change radio channels and concentrate on driving.

+1 for having commands for this!

I loved the commands you could use for the old radio script. Could simply do /f channelnumber in text chat and was so much easier, especially when mid pursuit. Page up/down doesn't work for me either, therefore makes it difficult trying to change radio channels and concentrate on driving.

+1 for having commands for this!
Thank you :)

on stream deck make a multi-action, then sit in game and work out the buttons you press to get to a certain ch, mimic this with a keybind on stream deck and sorted
This could be a temporary way but using command even without a stream deck as OM1 said above would be a quality of life improvement