The suggestion has been accepted.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArinZima

MET Trainer
Reaction score
Website
arinzima.com
It may be a good idea to provide the content creators garage with some new vehicles, suitable for different divisions. Currently we only have the Ford Focus ST, which is perfect for ERT duties, however, whilst it can be used for RTPC, its acceleration is non-suitable for pursuits.

Here are some suggestions for potential content creator cars to be added.
  • Police (all marked):
    • AFO
    • DSU
    • RTPC (acceleration similar to the Kia EV6 from the Police Subscriber garage)
  • NHS:
    • Box Ambulance
    • RRV (LAS, HEMS, HART)
There's loads of work being done to more urgent matters for the server, and I respect that. This is why I believe existing cars could be inserted instead of using new ones, and textures could be adjusted.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
It may be a good idea to provide the content creators garage with some new vehicles, suitable for different divisions. Currently we only have the Ford Focus ST, which is perfect for ERT duties, however, whilst it can be used for RTPC, its acceleration is non-suitable for pursuits.

Here are some suggestions for potential content creator cars to be added.
  • Police (all marked):
    • AFO
    • DSU
    • RTPC (acceleration similar to the Kia EV6 from the Police Subscriber garage)
  • NHS:
    • Box Ambulance
    • RRV (LAS, HEMS, HART)
There's loads of work being done to more urgent matters for the server, and I respect that. This is why I believe existing cars could be inserted instead of using new ones, and textures could be adjusted.
Hello, thanks for your suggestion,

With the new update, there is a new unmarked vehicle for content creators.
More will potentially be added in the future. Moving this to accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.