Closed - Acknowledged New DLC

This status contains valuable community suggestions that have been acknowledged by the Development Team. While these ideas are not scheduled for immediate implementation, they are recognized for their potential and may be considered in future development plans.

(RS5) Adam E.

Sergeant
Reaction score
My thought was, a new DLC "Zero Emissions" DLC giving people new vehicles to play with, and get the server more money (which never hurts) the City of London Police DLC is good however for units that primary ERT it can be slightly minimal and lacking compared to the cars other divisions get.
Along with that, the County Lines and Tac-Ops packs are old and havent seen change for a while.

This pack would allow for a new collection of vehicles for people to play with and wouldn't need a huge amount of dev work. The basis of the vehicles would just be any electric vehicle, like the ones i have listed below.
1703615070154.png1703615086186.png
1703615150402.png
For CID maybe?

along with these, there will be others that i havent thought of

Or just add electric cars to divisions that have them
If this isn’t the plan, the the above suggestion is actually quite viable. Adding in Electric Vehicles as a focused DLC would definitely be second best and would be a money maker for the server.

Especially since the DLC would have cars be able to be used by all divisions, compared to adding specific cars to divisional garages which would limit the cars ability to be used.

This could also be the first (I think) cross tree DLC that has the ability to feature content for majority sectors of the server such as Police, Fire and Ambulance with even potentially Highways

Hello @Adam E. ,

Thank you for your suggestion regarding electric vehicles DLCs. We truly appreciate the time and thought you've put into this idea.

We've updated the status of your suggestion to "Closed - Acknowledged." This means that while your idea holds merit and may be considered for future development, we're not planning to implement it immediately due to current priorities.

Your contribution is valuable, and we'll keep your suggestion on file for potential inclusion in our future planning.

Best regards,
Intrise