Declined New Matrix Boards

The suggestion has been declined.

AndRoidNija14

MET Trainer
Reaction score
Hi there i was think that we could new Matrix Boards Because the ones we got now just say police or slow down could we get ones where we can change what they say. I will put some pictures in and some videos for an example.

I would be more than happy to pay for it.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    9.9 KB · Views: 3
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 3
  • images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 3
  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    7.1 KB · Views: 3
  • images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This is already a thing in game, and it is restricted to National Highways currently, although it would be great, I believe it has been suggested multiple times and it will probably be declined.
Hi there i was think that we could new Matrix Boards Because the ones we got now just say police or slow down could we get ones where we can change what they say. I will put some pictures in and some videos for an example.

I would be more than happy to pay for it.

Hi,

These don’t really work, we have tried them and the resource usually just crashes. It also endives a lot of game lag when multiple players use these in the same area.

We have tried multiple versions of this type of resource, hence why we have limited it to a low player division to limit overall impact.

At present we won’t be looking to introduce this wider scale for the aforementioned issues although we are monitoring this type of resource and hope to either find or create in house a resource that can accomplish this and give more diversity.

Unfortunately its not as simple as it looks!

Cheers, forbs

Which vehicles have the custom matrix board in National Highways and how is it operated?

Which vehicles have the custom matrix board in National Highways and how is it operated?
It was on the showgun only but they haven't worked in months we had them for about 2 weeks and it broke