Pending Dev Review New npas ground vehicle

The suggestion is awaiting dev review.
Reaction score
ive been asking a few of the other pilots in regards to the Shogun we have for our npas vehicle we drive to get onto the tarmac and if auth'd respond to npas heli crashes in,

the majority of those i have spoken to have agreed that our Shogun is very outdated and would like it very much if we could possibly be considered for a new vehicle to replace this please :)

Upvote 1
Moved to divisional suggestion.

Hello there, thanks for your suggestion. I do agree that we do need an update on our current vehicle shogun. However we don't actually drive the shogun out on patrol and certainly no reason to drive it to a crash site. I do believe we need a better fix on our current ford ranger which can tip over at corners.

I would say a L200 is a suitable vehicle as its already apart of the server which can be easily reskinned.. Or If you can suggest some car models, or come up with a vehicle model that is realistic that you would like to see as our NPAS vehicle, by all means please share some shots of it and we will discuss this further to see if its feasible.

ive been asking a few of the other pilots in regards to the Shogun we have for our npas vehicle we drive to get onto the tarmac and if auth'd respond to npas heli crashes in,

the majority of those i have spoken to have agreed that our Shogun is very outdated and would like it very much if we could possibly be considered for a new vehicle to replace this please :)
In addition to this, I think a HELIMED ground vehicle would be cool to use when driving to the hangar, Maybe one similar to a HEMS vehicle but reskinned to a pilot version with a beacon.

In addition to this, I think a HELIMED ground vehicle would be cool to use when driving to the hangar, Maybe one similar to a HEMS vehicle but reskinned to a pilot version with a beacon.
Hey interestingly, That suggestion is still in dev review :)

Hello all,
i myself have a few suggestions for this, so i have done a bit of research and in real life they do use the Ford ranger we have however this model is also outdated by a lot.
I agree that the l200 found in lfb/RTPC garage woul make a great Replacement as it is a versatile vehicle and could be equipped with a dual beacon system (blue and orange bar)
Adding to this when i used to work at aberdeen airport they used a Van so like a ford Transit custom or vivaro style van,

Both options would be realistic and would make sense, however i think the outstanding favourite would be the L200. and this would also create less work i think.

Therefore i will move this to Pending Dev Review
Thank you for your suggestion