Declined New Police MLO

The suggestion has been declined.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaliber

Banned
Reaction score
Hello,

I have found a MLO in which you have used their Mods before, I found this police Station MLO which I think would be a good addition to the server as this area (mirror park) could get used more & develop everyone's Role play

Link:

Thanks
Kaliber

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This is really nice, would make a great addition to PoliceMP! I also see there is as dog kennel 👀👀
Definitely a +1 from me!

Hello,

I have found a MLO in which you have used their Mods before, I found this police Station MLO which I think would be a good addition to the server as this area (mirror park) could get used more & develop everyone's Role play

Link:

Thanks
Kaliber
Nice and would like it, but the server is already laggy and desycny as it is. If we could fix that this would be a sick idea +1

Hello,

Link:

Thanks
Kaliber
Love the idea however i think they are currently trying to remove certain parts of MLO's to fix rockstar editor as a other MLO has broken rockstar editor on the main server.

This is really nice and would make a great addition to Police MP - Definitely a +1 from me !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.