Declined New RTPC/TSG base

The suggestion has been declined.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
That looks bangin, would be a great additition

It looks brilliant, but if it’s anything like the Highways Base then it’ll glitch out the whole place and I’ll avoid it like the plague

It looks brilliant, but if it’s anything like the Highways Base then it’ll glitch out the whole place and I’ll avoid it like the plague
It shouldnt glitch as made by the same person who made the sinner street police station

That would definitely help spread RTPC assets across the map, the location is perfect, next to the two most active motorways. TSG would have a proper home also, instead of rockford. 100% got my support.

This would be an amazing idea in terms of response times to multiple locations throughout the map, not to mention the very real aspect of an RTPC station being located on/very close to a motorway.

I think this would vastly improve the RP value for multiple divisions within the server and give us a place to host operations from, seg convoys and also the open days we have on some occasions

It also gives TSG a base of location for their sub division to help further their already big potential within the server.

although this would be a very big update for the devs to work on i'm going to agree with this and hopefully it gets pushed further! :)

Last edited:
Hello @Antony ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and suggestion.

After careful consideration, we've concluded that we will not be moving forward with your suggestion regarding the base. While we see the thought and merit behind your idea, the base is currently not available.

We understand this might be disappointing, but please know that your voice is important to us, and every suggestion is taken seriously and reviewed thoroughly.

Best regards,
Intrise