Declined New Tac Ops vehicles

The suggestion has been declined.

Jackus

Police Constable
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to see some new Tac ops cars like some new BMW's because I have been a Tac Ops Sub for a while and I think it would make a very good impacted and I think others would agree. Thanks Jackus

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
So, a long time ago now, easily at least a year, we posed a question to the tac ops subscribers asking if they, as it was then, wanted to keep with the Tac-Ops garage being a rotational garage, where they would get early access to vehicles before they were distributed to divisions, or one fixed garage.
They overwhelmingly voted for a fixed garage, however they were warned that once it was at a point that the developers were feeling happy with, it would stop receiving updates until a time where that feeling changed.

Whilst Tac Ops has not been touched for a long time in terms of vehicles we're still happy with the current garage format of them. In the future once we, (Asset Team), have completed our most important projects, i may review garages and look for areas to improve them, refresh them, etc, however at this moment in time, we will not be changing the Tac Ops garage.
I'll be moving this suggestion to declined.