Declined NHS AI Calls

The suggestion has been declined.

Flame21

LFB Trainer
Reaction score
I don't expect this to be good but worth a try.

Most of the time when on as LAS your usually waiting for civ calls or other units calling you and although they do if there's more than 1 ambulance on you could be doing nothing for quite a while.
So i suggest that if its possible that LAS get AI generated calls like LFB but for injured people and it could be a for a mix of different things like one could be for a broken leg and another be a heart attack.
It might be a hard one to bring into PoliceMP but i think it would benefit people on LAS so they can learn what to do in different situations and i think it means that the RP with proper civs can be made better if that were the case.
It would definetly benefit me as someone who doesn't know much on the medical side of things.
Thank you for giving this a look.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I have already put in a suggestion regarding this, and whilst I still do wish it was a thing, it was declined on the basis that when LAS calls did come through, we would be tied up with those AI calls

So could it not work like LFB? Civ calls take priority over Clockfires, perhaps the same could be implemented for NHS?

With an LAS AI call though, you would literally only be able to do CPR due to the interaction, you wouldn't really be able to treat as such.

With an LAS AI call though, you would literally only be able to do CPR due to the interaction, you wouldn't really be able to treat as such.
Yeah thats a true one but if it were able to be like done/made in a way that it would allow use to use different medications on them to save them it would be nice. Might be a difficult one to do but it would be nice to see something like that

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I think it's safe to say majority of divisions would benefit from AI calls, not just LAS. Therefore at this stage, we have no plans to implement NHS-only AI calls.

Thanks