Suggestion Declined NHS England Hospital Staff

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Robertturner2003

Police Constable
Reaction score
Hi there,

I recently had a thought. Why not have hospital staff in the hospitals we have in city. This would allow for more dedicated medical roleplay and would bring a whole new sector of work to the server possibly increasing interest and members who are looking for medical RP.

Obviously the main downside is having civs in hospital for prolonged amounts of time, but like all RP it wouldnt be forced upon members… just highly advised.

I myself am FREC3 trained and hope to do a FREC4 in September… whilst I know these are pre-hospital courses, I also intended to start an assistant practitioner course in September as well as doing the FREC4 which all of these combined (seeing I am doing pre study) I would be happy to draw up some plans on exactly how this system could work.

I really hope this gets approved as like I say it can increase RP possibilities by having new roles from healthcare assistant all the way to something like Trauma Consultant+

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello Robert,

Great suggestion! However, at the moment with the current demand for NHS and the new additions of HART, we don't see hospital staff working at the moment. We may revisit this in the future.

Regards