Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: HART Addition Package

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Tactical_Hutchi

Police Constable
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: HART Addition Package

Division: NHS/LAS

Hello, I hope you are well. I would love to get involved with helping out with HART and I have been recently been researching in real-life HART. I have noticed most of their calls are either house fires which have been declared to a certain extent safe so HART enter the house as their may be people inside or water rescue. The callout I have a suggestion for is the House fires, I was thinking a development package for this as HART in real life have specific training for gaining access to closed places like attics or basements etc. If this suggestion is pursued please dm myself Hutchi and I would love to help out creating the slides. Thanks ;)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hey Hutchi,

You are very correct! In real life HART attend emergencies which are in tight spaces. Sadly in game we are very limited to tight spaces due to the map and the way the characters function. Currently in game there is only 1 basement which I can think of and creating a whole package for 1 room would not be worth it. If circumstances change we will definitely think about a package on hazardous spaces but for now we do not see the need. In that case I will be marking this suggestion as declined. Thank you for making the suggestion.

Regards,
(OM2) Corey
NHS Command