Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: HEMS At South Central

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

(HA1) Lewis.

Media Team
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: HEMS At South Central

Division: NHS/LAS

With the new rule of not being able to sit at Hospitals because people can't help themselves but to mess around I think HEMS should be allowed to station at South Central, Surely we can be trusted as HEMS to sit there and wait for calls? Please can this be considered, I don't see why we shouldn't be allowed to be completely honest.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Suggestion Title: HEMS At South Central

Division: NHS/LAS

With the new rule of not being able to sit at Hospitals because people can't help themselves but to mess around I think HEMS should be allowed to station at South Central, Surely we can be trusted as HEMS to sit there and wait for calls? Please can this be considered, I don't see why we shouldn't be allowed to be completely honest.

Hi Lewis,

This is a temporary measure put in place down to the constant rise in disruption around spawn areas.

As mentioned previously, HEMS are more than welcome to muster at other locations away from the spawn areas, you are not required to actively patrol. We will not be lifting the restriction on any divisions whilst this is in place to ensure fairness across the board.

Once behaviour improves, this restriction will be lifted.

Many thanks