The suggestion is awaiting dev review.

Anojan

Aux Trainer
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: JRU Station

Division: NHS/LAS

I want to see what other people including devs and seniors think about this

A dedicated station for JRU made by LGmods

I think that this would be a great addition to the game making it more realistic for JRU officers/paramedics
This would give a place where JRU can spawn stay on standby

Maybe even encourage more JRUs to go out

Last edited:
Upvote 3
Hello, I have previously seen a similar suggestion on this however, I like the concept of the idea.

This would also go hand in hand with the JRU Vehicles giving them somewhere to Spawn, Attend calls from and relax when not out and about.

I will wait for others feedback on it but +1 from me.

The only problem I can think of is the location of the base since JRU vehicles are restricted to city sandy etc so maybe even a rural station could fix that or scrap the whole restriction

+1 from me really good idea and i think it would encourage JRU to be more active with having there own station to spawn and hang about at when not patrolling

+1 I'm a fan of it, as you said it will encourage more JRU Units to patrol

Seeing more JRU assets would be amazing. I really enjoy JRU. Hopefully adding more assets will encourage more JRU crews

+1 from me would be beneficial to see JRU paramedics and police officers staged at a precise location ready for any incoming calls.

Based on the Feedback Provided within the Suggestion, I'll move this to Pending Developer Review.

This does not mean that the suggestion will be Implimented however thank you for providing your feedback.