Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: LAS Command Support Unit vehicle

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.
Status
Not open for further replies.

(OM1) Morgan

NHS Operations Managers
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: LAS Command Support Unit vehicle

Division: NHS/LAS

Hi,

I was hoping that LAS could get a Command Support Unit similar to the sprinter that LFB have within their garage. Would allow there to be a dedicated command point on major incidents and give a visualisation of where players on scene can find their command.

I’m aware we have the FIM bus but sometimes this isn’t necessary and LAS command being able to have a command unit would help with such scenes.

I’ve attached the links of 2 options that I believe would be suitable. They’re from alien modding which I believe is/was one of our partners.

File(s) attached

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Suggestion Title: LAS Command Support Unit vehicle

Division: NHS/LAS

Hi,

I was hoping that LAS could get a Command Support Unit similar to the sprinter that LFB have within their garage. Would allow there to be a dedicated command point on major incidents and give a visualisation of where players on scene can find their command.

I’m aware we have the FIM bus but sometimes this isn’t necessary and LAS command being able to have a command unit would help with such scenes.

I’ve attached the links of 2 options that I believe would be suitable. They’re from alien modding which I believe is/was one of our partners.

File(s) attached
There is one in game. However has to be spawned via a command as its not in the garages.. may be added to the garages at some point. Would be nice to see.

Oooo nice! Yeah would be nice to have it in the garage as I’ve never seen it used in game
There is one in game. However has to be spawned via a command as its not in the garages.. may be added to the garages at some point. Would be nice to see.

Good suggestion and I like

However, we already have a similar suggestion pending developer review.

I'll move to declined to avoid duplicates :)

Status
Not open for further replies.