Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: LAS- Hopstial station Dr

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DC B. Harrison

MET Trainer
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: LAS- Hopstial station Dr

Division: NHS/LAS

Similar to how MET have desk staff & Custody,

Is it possible to have a HEMS/Dr trained individual have the capacity to station at a hospital such as Mt. Zonah or RLH that can be there to handover/provide treatements?

This will increase roleplay chances but also provide a valuable service for Patients who require things such as stitching. Sometimes Student Para + require stitching or mod tx, but if there is someone at the handover point that could also work.

I appreciate this is not going to be an always on thing, but it is worth suggesting in my opinion.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I also agree this could be a good thing to add.

Also maybe allowing patients who still require medical treatment outside of the Paramedics ability to be transported as long as they have been treated to thr best that the paramedic can do. Then transports them to the nearest hospital to be further treated if Hems are available straight away.

I also agree this could be a good thing to add.

Also maybe allowing patients who still require medical treatment outside of the Paramedics ability to be transported as long as they have been treated to thr best that the paramedic can do. Then transports them to the nearest hospital to be further treated if Hems are available straight away.
Especially if the patient is stable enough to be transported. Allowing mobile hems to be more effective with their callouts instead of having to stitch every 10 mins

Loving this idea, takes the pressure of HEMS driving around everywhere and being requested every 2 mins.

Seems like an interesting idea. For example maybe if theres a major/critical incident declard and all hems are busy at those scene which I have seen leads to people have to wait a long time to get stitched ect haveing a few doctors sitting at a hospital could be a good idea to relieve strain and prevent people haveing to wait!
Obviously this would not get added any time soon as it would require work from the dev team.

Would be a great idea to add in the future but at the moment there is a lot of strain on NHS and HEMS and HEMS simply don’t have enough doctors or CCPs to staff these hospitals but if there was more NHS would be a great idea

Agreed.

I didn't expect this kind of suggestion to be an instant thing. But it is a solve to some issues if/when possible

Hi,

This has been discussed in the past, and unfortunately hospital roleplay is out of the question completely.

I do love the idea, but for the reason above, this will be declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.