Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: LAS Sub-Division.

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Louis.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: LAS Sub-Division.

Division: NHS/LAS

This is a suggestion of a new sub-division such as Mountain Rescue i feel like it would belong in the LAS Side due to it being equipped with treatments and methods to deal with Pain. I undertsand we would have HART And RURAL but Mountain Rescue is something else i feel like they would be the ones that would patrol in theses areas (North of the Map).

File(s) attached

Attachments

• Mountain rescue.jpg
    Mountain rescue.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 6
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I believe Rural Response as you said is done by the Rural APs meanwhile Rescues are done by HART. There is also Fire Rescue Unit which has trainings and tools for mountain rescue. You might not have seen FRU due to the tools that are mainly used for this task being broken at the moment.

Suggestion Title: LAS Sub-Division.

Division: NHS/LAS

This is a suggestion of a new sub-division such as Mountain Rescue i feel like it would belong in the LAS Side due to it being equipped with treatments and methods to deal with Pain. I undertsand we would have HART And RURAL but Mountain Rescue is something else i feel like they would be the ones that would patrol in theses areas (North of the Map).

File(s) attached

Hi

Not something I think will spike much interest. The closest thing we have is rural and HART which are both capable of dealing with off road rescues.