Suggestion Closed - Acknowledged NHS/LAS: LAS Triage signs

This status contains valuable community suggestions that have been acknowledged by the Development Team. While these ideas are not scheduled for immediate implementation, they are recognized for their potential and may be considered in future development plans.

(NS1) Beatz

NPAS Flight Captain
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: LAS Triage signs

Division: NHS/LAS

Currently we use mats for triage. these are quite buggy and dont always work,

My suggestion:
Make these a sign instead, Or make them cones,

This way you can have a custom size of your triage point and make it the size you need for the number of patients you have.

I also believe they would be less buggy as they wouldnt have to conform to the ground.

Upvote 2
Hi Beatz,

I do believe the current police signs can be duplicated to reflect your suggestion. We are happy to suggest this to be implemented.

Ideally, we'd look at the signs to include:
"P1 Immediate" with a red background
"P2 Urgent" with a yellow background
"P3 Delayed" with a green background
"P4 Deceased" with a black background

Suggestion approved and moved to pending developer review. Bare in mind, this suggestion will not be a priority for implementation. Moving a suggestion to pending developer review also does not guarantee it's implementation.

Regards

Last edited:
Hello @(NS1) Beatz ,

Thank you for your suggestion regarding triage signs. We truly appreciate the time and thought you've put into this idea.

We've updated the status of your suggestion to "Closed - Acknowledged." This means that while your idea holds merit and may be considered for future development, we're not planning to implement it immediately due to current priorities.

Your contribution is valuable, and we'll keep your suggestion on file for potential inclusion in our future planning.

Best regards,
Intrise