Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Pressure Washing Station - South Central Ambulance Station?

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.
Status
Not open for further replies.

(XS3) Sam B

Sergeant
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Pressure Washing Station - South Central Ambulance Station?

Division: NHS/LAS

So we have a pressure washing station for MRPD, what about LAS, and all of our Ambos, RRVs, and apparatus for HART? I reckon it would be good to include for LAS too and I would've suggested the old Bromley Ambulance Station to increase activity over there however I see it is not a thing anymore - due to CFX & Rockstar? So then I would have suggested Cody Road but that's a HART station so I can only think the smart option is South Central - however it is a small station so maybe just one pressure washing station. The only reason I would steer away from these other stations like St Thomas' or Mount Zonah is due to the amount of lag and attention they all get. I don't know where really, but I just think it would be a good addition.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hi Sam, I really like this suggestion. I will speak with the rest of LAS command and come up with a decision soon😁

Hi @(XS4) Sam B

Thanks for taking the time to fill out this suggestion. At this current time, we aren't looking to add a pressure washing station at any of the hospitals. This is because we are looking to keep units state 2, and preferably away from sitting at hospitals. Therefore, I will be declining this suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.