Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Transport of stable Patient

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Remus87

Police Constable
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Transport of stable Patient

Division: NHS/LAS

With Hems being heavily requested. when Hem are overloaded with tasking and/or are not online, would it not make sense for immersion and also to give Hems to respond to other calls. if Paramedics and above who are dealing with a Patient who is stable and only requires a stitch or even for a fracture, that they can be transported to a hospital to be treated by "Hospital staff" then to get TX by a mod.

request for this suggestion is i have found it time and time again where and its mainly officers who are not part of a scene or just responding to a non urgent back up getting injured and are waiting 30/40 mins for Hems or even longer , and this is no way a dig at Hems as they are amazing and do there best to be everywhere but if they are part of a major scene or somthing with multiple cas then its gonna take very long time to get to non urgent priorities. now i get that it takes time for Hem to arrive but shouldnt there be a line where we should be able to do the above ?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello Remus,

Firstly thank you for your suggestion. We have recently (Today) had a new intake of HEMS which will reduce the wait times in which you may have for these people to be treated. Unfortunately at the moment we are not looking to bring in Hospital Staff, Nor ask for Mods to TX Heal people who have been injured. This would take away from the NHS as a whole the immersion from the person getting injured, Being treated to being transported.

We are currently looking at how we transport patients in terms of criticallity of injuries.

On this basis i'm going to Decline this suggestion.