Suggestion Declined NHS Trainer Uniform

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

MadLoopy

MET Trainer
Reaction score
I think that the NHS Trainers should be able to have Trainer Uniforms with the 1 less star thing that than the TL uniform. This will help identify us on scene so if anyone needs a hand they know that we are there and most probably have awnser to the question

Moved to divisional Suggestions - Clynx

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hi MadLoopy,

Training uniforms would only be useful During Trainings and as there is no part of the Trainings that take place in game then i wouldn't see the need for a Uniform to show that you are a Trainer, This would also be untrue to real life as there is no such uniform with the London Ambulance Service.

On the basis of this i would be less inclined to pass this over to the Dev Team and as such i will be Declining this suggestion.

I think that the NHS Trainers should be able to have Trainer Uniforms with the 1 less star thing that than the TL uniform. This will help identify us on scene so if anyone needs a hand they know that we are there and most probably have awnser to the question

Moved to divisional Suggestions - Clynx
Hi MadLoopy,

I'm aware that previous NHS command did try to push for this suggestion but it had been rejected at developer level. Unfortunately, even if we wanted to push it, it won't be possible for implementation.