Accepted NOTEPAD

The suggestion has been accepted.
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
The CAD notepad function is handy however for those who do not use the IN-GAME (mini) CAD, it may be a pain. I think by implementing this suggestion it will allow all divisions to do things with ease.

This could be done via a command such as /notepad and then a notepad appears allowing the player to type whatever they need to type and then the user could click enter for exampe and the note would either store somewhere on screen or be access via a command, I also would like to suggest another idea along side this notepad feature and that suggestion is:

With this notepad feature, I think it would be handy for users/players to have the ability to hand notes to others, this can be useful as it will allow users to share information quicker and ulitmately then it does not clog the radio & text chat, this could be done via /handnote [ID] [callsign/player] (each note written could have a randomly generated ID)

What would you do with the notes?
For VRNs, vehicle descriptions, any possible thing that players may come across and people may forget would be good use for this reason, like the idea even though cad has notes would be good addition.

+1 - From a civ side, this would be super handy for us too. Such as writing down postals where we have left stuff behind, and noting down /me answers such as what was found on a search etc, for continuity reasons.

I think this might be Good for NHS Roleplay and Good for handovers so we can take notes while on a very long scene that has many treatments so that the Handover is Perfect and that nothing is missed but Also with CID it is a good suggestion +1

So useful when on scenes its a +1 from me. :)