Declined Only fix all cars at garages or via AA

The suggestion has been declined.
Status
Not open for further replies.

(RS5) Darren

Sergeant
Reaction score
So my suggestion is to do with the f1 fix vehicle option I think all divisions should only have the option to fix vehicles In a garage or call AA to fix it and they have the ability to fix it anywhere reason for this being is atm you have a polac call ciu then f1 fix vehicle and your on your way that to me is unrealistic and with my suggestion would 1. Give AA more call outs 2. would mean people will have to fill out a polac form 3.give fairer advantages especially on an fts if an officer crashes the car alot of them continue without rp the severity of crash and injuries 4. More realistic

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I 100% agree.

Countless times have I been on an FTS and the RTPC behind has crashed their car. They pull over, fix, then catch back up and continue. This is both unfair, as if civs crash, they are out, but also ruins the RP, as it's totally unrealistic. Yes, they shouldn't be doing it, but for as long as the facilities are there to do it, they will.

Just like how if AFO are hit/killed they sit out and are out, and now with the new med system, they don't have any other choice, the same should apply for anyone in cars. You crash, you are out, with no ability to fix, unless you can limp it to a garage, or have to call AA. Maybe even would open the opportunity for a fleet maintenance role too.

Unfortunately I do not agree with this. What about de sync. And lag. Especially if it’s an Fts in the city there is so many times you lag and cannot help
It, would spend more time trying to get the car fixed instead of actually roleplaying. Here’s an example of a FTS where f1 is needed. And tbsi wouldn’t be possible with this update https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1HVkksEmJIOs6_/d1337zBGfmi2?invite=cr-MSxFckssMjA3MTM3NTIyLA
It would force people to drive more carefully. In this clip, you are at 70mph, 10m away from a 90 degree turn. If you were driving safer, then even with de-sync, you would have been fine.

It would force people to take more care and think about their speeds and driving standards, just like us civs have to do.

It would force people to drive more carefully. In this clip, you are at 70mph, 10m away from a 90 degree turn. If you were driving safer, then even with de-sync, you would have been fine.

It would force people to take more care and think about their speeds and driving standards, just like us civs have to do.
I can make taht corner at 70 no doubt about it. And what about when we fall through a map and spawn back on the top with a fully broken car?

I can make taht corner at 70 no doubt about it. And what about when we fall through a map and spawn back on the top with a fully broken car?
And I would be braking where i started lagging

Then in that situation, due to it being a bug, I am sure there would be a system for mods to be able to repair vehicles for you.

And sure, in GTA, you can make that corner at 70, but it doesnt mean you should. 70 is far to high of a speed to be cornering intercity

Hello!

While we understand it is sometimes annoying for f1 fix, it comes to the point there is not always AA on to fix said vehicles! and with desync we need t find a happy balance, while we encourage much as possible people to call AA and or sit out pursuits, I could see currently this causing more harm then good, So this suggestion will be declined for now! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.