Declined Overhaul of AI cars

The suggestion has been declined.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
My suggestion is for most or even all AI cars have a British over haul. I am not a dev so I don’t know if it will increase lag
I like this, would definitely make things feel more realistic and give a better feel to the server.

The way that the lorries are already custom and how it works makes me feel this would be a bad idea, this is because they don't render in until a certain distance and sometimes end up appearing out of nowhere.

Although I would love this as Civ's would be able to blend in with custom cars and also give a more immersive feel to the server, I feel the problems associated with it would outweigh the positive points.

So as nice of an idea as this would be, it would be heavily impactful to server performance.
Since the base game vehicles are involved in the game itself, we dont need to worry about file size with them in terms of civilian vehicles.
For us to replace each of them with an addon vehicle, it would mean that we then do have to worry about an inflation of file size.
More space taken up on the server = Lower Performance in dense player areas. If we were to do this, it would be heavily detrimental to the experience, therefore is not something we're looking into doing at the moment.